Rubber Process Analyzer
The Rubber Process Analyser (RPA) is a sophisticated yet simple to use testing equipment for measuring the viscoelastic properties of various polymers and rubber compound before, during and after cure giving a detailed analysis of Processability, Cure characteristics & Final cured properties.
Criteria for selecting RPA:
1. High strain processability testing.
2.Sealed pressurised cavity permits higher shear rates and applied strains.
3. Ease of Use.
4. Current Function.
5. Can measure other in-process properties (ie. cure characteristics) in a single Test.
6. Ease of removal of samples (film can be used with very low viscosity or sticky samples when tested at lower strain).
- Enables the test to be performed under Variable Strain, Variable Frequency & Variable Temperature.
- Precise temperature control system with cooling option.
- High Resolution Direct Drive system provides high stiffness high accuracy in strain control.(Resolution:0.0003 arc degree)
- Sealed and pressurized test cavity.
- Robust, sensitive torque transducer.
- Frequency Sweeps, Strain Sweeps, Temperature Sweeps, Cure Tests, Stress Relaxation, Variable Temperature Analysis, Timed Tests.
- Direct Drive & “Dyna Pro” software enables to directly set the oscillation angle removing the need of physical adjustment/ replacement of the spacers hence eliminating the requirement for re-calibration.
- Choice of unit systems: Torque Units dN.m, lbf.in, kgf.cm or Nm &Temperature Units in either ˚C or ˚F
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
- Isothermal Cure
- Non-Isothermal Cure
- Isothermal Curing at Variable Strain
- Isothermal Frequency Sweep
- High Strain Non-Linear Behavior
- Strain Sweep for Filler Loading
- Time Dependent Structure Breakdown
Most Popular Test Options :
ASTM D6204 Processability:
- Frequency sweep at 7% strain
- Frequency sweep at 100% strain
- "Triple Play Combination of D6204 & D6601 in one test ASTM Test Templates.
- Post-cure dynamic properties
- "Triple Play" of ASTM D 6604 & 6601 combination in one ASTM template.
- Strain sweep at 1 Hz and 100˚ C or 60˚ C
Choice of Units
Torque Units dN.m, Ibf.in, kgf.cm or Nm & Temperature Units in either ˚C or ˚F.
Acute Die Alignment
Gives an excellent die cavity sealing ensuring high repeatability.
Uniquely designed heater to reduce temperature gradients and improve temperature recovery.
Torque Range 0.001 to 22.5 Nm