UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINE
The Classic Series
This is the Classic series of UTM. Over a decade of successful run, this model works well when the requirement is of investing in a reliable UTM to fulfil the needs of testing with an add on key pad console and a basic version of Software works for the Quality Analysis of the materials.
Dak’s Series 9000 - Silver series UTM along with its Test Bench software has been an output of years of R&D, experience offering our customers with the most profitable & up to the minute solution for their testing needs for over 2 decades now.
This model has been ahead of it's time since the early 2000's offering high accuracy & performance since then.
These machines are also designed to cater to a wide range of applications like bending, compression, pull-out, tensile, adhesion, flexural, fracture and peeling etc using the suitable test attachments.
- From 0.1 kN to 150 kN
- Additional loadcells can be attached to the mother loadcell with Piggy back arrangement
- These UTMs offer high accuracy and ease of use, making it usable in a simple platform for routine analyses on the factory floor as well as in an advanced platform for sophisticated laboratory test routines. Its strength and durability is well enough to withstand many years of use, yet it has a compact load frame that provides greater flexibility of placement.
- All sensors are self-identifiable by the non-changeable coding memory in the respective connecting plugs. In addition it contains all the relevant calibration, limits parameters etc. Calibration of all the sensors like the load cells & extensometers is digital, i.e. no presets or trim pots are used (which are normally used) hence no effect of voltage or temperature variation.
- The load cell used in this tester offers one-touch zero adjustment and load cell capacity discrimination guarantees accuracy and speeds
Test Bench, Dak’s powerful yet user-friendly control software offers flexibility as well as accuracy and tailor made tests depending upon the users requirements. Test Bench offers a host of features that allows programming of all parameters, operational control and real-time display of the on-going test. This software package allows the operator to conduct a wide range of tests with an almost limitless array of test parameters and displayed test information when used with a PC
- Over travel is taken care by the settable limit stoppers in both directions of motion. This is exhibited by a message on the display and an audible Beep.
- Emergency switch is provided with a RED Glowing lamp. In situation of emergency operator can press this switch causing the cross head to halt instantly.
- In this depressed position red Lamp starts flashing indicating the system is in Emergency Lock position.
- Over Load on Load cell will stop the cross head instantly indicated by a message on the display and an audible beep. In such situations the system goes in to a safe mode allowing the operator to move the crosshead motion with slow speed in the opposite directions of over Load.
- The testing of some materials can be dangerous due to their method of failure. Offer for a protective Safety Acrylic cage can be provided upon request.
- Extra High or Wide Load frames are also available on request.
- Extra low or high speed drive systems are also available on request.
- Any dimensional change of the machine, temperature chamber can be provided upon request.
The following are a list of test categories that can be performed on the tester:
- Humid environmental
- High-low temperature
- All the tests mentioned above can be performed using suitable grips and fixtures.
For any further requirements or queries please Contact Us on the mentioned details.
Basic Safety Package
•Mechanical Over Travel Limits •Emergency switch with Lamp •Over Load Safety Mode
Power Saving Mode
• Programmable Sleep - Auto Sleep mode Activation
• Power down mode - Auto switches OFF the complete system
Dual Mode Operation
Dual mode Operation
• Stand alone via LCD Display - No test result storage.
•With PC system - Storing the test results for analysis.
Software Key Benefits
• Formula Editor
• Report Customisation
• Ready to use Tests
• Flexible Testing Units